- Access Onlinevarsity : Onlinevarsity is Arena’s exclusive web portal for students. You can log in to this portal to get course material, discuss doubts & problems with professors at any time of the day or night, chat with your classmates, plan activities or projects, get references to more learning resources, see samples & references of good work, etc.
- Learn different techniques of animation including visualization, digital animation, lighting & camera techniques, paint effects, and motion graphics
- Explore job opportunities in hundreds of companies around the world
- Hands-on practical training using latest tools & techniques
- Projects at regular intervals
- Specialization in an area of your choice & a professional work portfolio
- Industry interaction & workshops
Develop your own print portfolio & learn visualization, media publishing & graphic design skills.
|Design & Visualization Fundamentals||-|
|Graphics & Illustration Fundamentals||-|
|Creative Illustrations||Adobe Illustrator|
|Image Magic||Adobe Photoshop Extended|
|Design for Print and Advertising||-|
|Media Publishing||Adobe InDesign|
You will get a Certificate in AAIP in Graphic & Visual Design (GVD) on completion of this semester.
Create a 2D animation portfolio & learn digital animation, audio-video editing, scripting & storyboarding.
|Storyboarding for Animation||-|
|Concepts of 2D Animation||-|
|Working with Audio||Sound Forge/Adobe Audition|
|Video Streaming & Editing||Adobe Premiere Pro|
|2D Digital Animation||Adobe Flash Professional|
|Basic Scripting & Interactivity||Adobe Flash Professional ActionScript 3.0|
|2D Animation Portfolio||Project|
Create your 3D animation portfolio & learn special effects, rendering, clay animation & modeling techniques.
|Claymation – A stop-motion animation technique||Stop Motion Pro/Monkey Jump|
|3D Basics – Modeling to Animation||-|
|Modeling in 3D||3ds Max|
|Lights, Camera and Materials||3ds Max|
|3D Motion Graphics and Fx||3ds Max|
|Rendering with V-Ray||3ds Max with V-Ray|
|Digital Fx||Adobe After Effects Professional|
|3D Animation Portfolio||Project|
Work on Pixar RenderMan - exclusively at Arena Animation - and learn crowd simulation, projection mapping and augmented reality.
|Pixar RenderMan||Pixar RenderMan|
|Crowd Simulation||Golaem Crowd|
|3D Projection Mapping||MAYA & 3ds Max|
|Augmented Reality||3ds Max|
|3D Modeling||Maya Unlimited|
|Texturing, Lighting & Rendering||Maya Unlimited|
|Paint Effects - Visor||Maya Unlimited|
|Portfolio Demo Reel||Project|
Get a Certificate in AAIP Advanced Animation on completion of the course.
Eligibility: 10+2 (Arts/ Science/ Commerce)/ College students
Duration of this course is 29 months. Classes are held 2 hours a day for 3 days a week. You can also complete this course quickly by attending extra hours of classes. To know more about the course duration & flexible options, visit your nearest Arena Animation centre.
If you are an existing AAIP-Animation student, register on Onlinevarsity to get course material, participate in discussions or speak to industry experts. This is free for you. Through Onlinevarsity, you can discuss doubts & problems with professors at any time of the day or night, chat with your classmates, plan activities or projects, get references to more learning resources, and see good samples of work. To register, please keep your booking confirmation receipt ready for your email id and student number.