Arena Animation, Bapujinagar Chapter, Bhubaneswar, the oldest Multimedia Institute in Eastern India is celebrating its successful completion of 17th year in Odisha’s educational scenario this year. And we are also proud to be named as the pioneer of Multimedia Revolution in Odisha.
The Bapujinagar Chapter of Arena Animation started operation on 16th March, 1998 to supplement formal education of the students of our state and enhance their employment and self-employment chances.
Situated at the heart of the city, the Bapujinagar Chapter of Arena Animation has many firsts to its credit, among them the prominent one are:
- First Multimedia/Animation Institution of Odisha.
- First to have Adobe Certified Faculties.
- First to mandate international certifications for its faculties.
We offer a unique learning and teaching environment, developing the creativity and skills required in an age of rapid cultural and technological change to enable students to contribute to this expanding and maturing field of moving image.
Through innovative, practical research and an understanding of different contexts, traditions and histories, students learn through a potent combination of workshops, lectures, tutorials and, most importantly, through their own practice.
Our programme is very much about making animated films and expanded moving image projects within a visually sophisticated, multidisciplinary art and design context, which includes and demands developing creative and critical thinking, research skills and expanded discipline expertise.
- Arena Animation is the pioneer in animation and multimedia education with a global network of centers.
- In the forefront of the top Multimedia & Animation Training Institute in Odisha & Eastern India.
- Fifteen years of experience. More than 6000 professionals trained so far.
- Arena’s success in the mission of supplying top-quality professionals to the booming animation and multimedia industries is well-known.
- Arena (Bapujinagar, Bhubaneswar) alumni are employed with leading companies in the fields of animation, graphic designing, web designing, advertising, gaming, audio-video editing, special effects, filmmaking, e-learning, et al.
- Arena Animation is the animation and multimedia training business of Aptech, a global learning company in multiple areas of education and with centers across five continents. A pioneer in IT and animation education, Aptech has trained over 4.5 million students over a span of 21 years.
- Strategic investment in infrastructure.
- Arena Bapujinagar Chapter has fully certified and trained counselors who impart multimedia education with an emphasis on individual guidance.
- Arena’s course content is constantly updated based on changing industry reality and evolving technologies. So, the curriculum is always relevant to applications in the real world.
- Courses are balanced blend of concept and tool based training for a complete perspective on multimedia and its possibilities.
- Arena has alliances with global leaders like Adobe, Macromedia and Descreet, to give students training in the latest technologies in use across the industry.